How is Interest Taxable?
Updated over a week ago

The interest earned from Compound Bonds are subject to Federal and State Income Taxes. Currently, any interest earned above $10 will be reported to the IRS via 1099-INT tax form. 1099-INT tax forms will be made available at the beginning of the following year.

Did this answer your question?